Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

Nook

This weekend was just what we needed.  On Saturday night we went to supper at "The Nook" for the most delicious burgers.  No really  I'm not just saying that. "The Nook"  has been featured on "Diners and Dives" and have been voted St. Paul's best hamburger.  Let me just say it lived up the my expectations. The downside was the wait. We though we were beating the rush by arriving at 5:00pm, howver  there was already an hour and a half wait.  Luckily we got in quite a bit quicker than that.  Usually I complain that there is not enought cheese on my cheeseburger. Not this time. Ah mhazing. (Ala  Penny Hartz)

Next my lover and I went for a walk about Summit Ave which is so beautiful , especially in the fall. All sorts of stunning houses from as far back as the 1850's. Including a house which once belonged to F. Scott Fitzgerald.  After we rambled through the neighborhoods we stopped for some coffee. Perfect evening.

Bonfire

Sunday night we had our own private bonfire full of smores, falling leaves, and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment